Small Raised Scar Above Lip. Will it Go Away? (photo)

Ten months ago I tripped and scraped my face on the sidewalk. Everything healed well except for a small scar just above my upper lip. It is slightly raised and pink. The color appears to be getting better with time, but the raised skin is not improving. Will this go away on its own, or is there some procedure that can be done? If so, what technique(s) would you suggest that investigate? Thank you for your advice.

Upper lip scar revision

+1

This upper lip scar will improve with time. Treatment options include fractional co2 skin resurfacing and surgical scar revision.