Cost of Small Portion of Fat Transfer or Injection to Butt?

I've posted a question about fixing a gap between my buttocks and a doctor replied that i can have a fat injection to close this gap. since i would only want for the fat transfer to go to this gap so it can close,would the price be cheaper? if so how much would it approx. cost? how would the recovery be like? would it be any different? i want to close this horrible looking gap asap. please let me know, thanks!

Cost of Small Portion of Fat Transfer or Injection to Butt

+1
You do not appear to be a candidate for fat transfer to the buttocks. To understand your options, consult with three board certified plastic surgeon who are experienced and expert in fat transfer.

The cost for fat transfer like other cosmetic surgery varies considerably across the country and even in the same area. South Florida tends to have lower fees then more expensive areas such as New York or Los Angeles. We charge $4000 + MD Anesthesia related costs for fat transfer to the buttocks. Since you can get quality work at lower costs, patients will travel from throughout the state, the country, and internationally to have surgery in South Florida.

To ensure that you are receiving quality work with personalized care at the most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. The quality must be maintained at the highest level to maintain accreditation. The surgeons also have incentive to hire and train quality staff (to ensure that surgery is efficient and enjoyable), to ensure comfortable and private facilities (to encourage referral), and to eliminate waste (to ensure that these facilities can compete effectively).

Closing the Gap

+1

Transferring fat to close a gap your case is tricky.  I use fat transfer to create volume which improves shape.  I believe your anatomy is normal and fat transfer to close the "gap" will lead to less than satisfactory results.  Good luck.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Fat transfer

+1

It is possible to close the gap between the buttock with fat transfer.

Price would be less than the regular Brazilizn Butt enhancement.

You need to consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss your options. Remember that although smaller amount is needed where the fatis harvested need to be liposuctioned without leaving a dent. and if one side is liposuctioned, the other side need to be liposuctioned to prevent asymetry

Fat Grafting to Buttocks

+1

Yes, fat transfer is a possibility to narrow the gap in your buttocks.  Fat can be harvested from your thighs or your abdomen and then injected in the areas.  Prices really vary from city to city and surgeon to surgeon.  I would recommend calling your local surgeon to inquire about price.  Good luck.

David Shafer, MD

Yes, you can close the "Gap" with fat grafting............

+1

This definitely can be done. Fat can be placed in this region to fill in the gap. And, since you will need less fat for this procedure it will take far less time and be much less expensive.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Focal fat injections buttock

+1
Focal fat injections are less expensive than a brazilian buttock lift. The cost will vary with different doctors in the same city and geographically there can be a significant cost differential.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Fat injection to Butt gap

+1

Generally speaking, we tend to inject fat for the Brazilian Butt lift to the upper an outer portions of the buttock as opposed to the inner and lower quadrant to which you refer. Injecting fat in this area tends to be less reliable.

Fat transfer to correct buttock contour

+1

The type of fat transfer you want should not cost the full amount of a buttock augmentation.  In fact, it could likely be done in the office under local anesthesia.  Recovery shouldn't be terribly bad--I would expect you to need narcotics for pain in the first few days, but then you would likely be okay with just motrin and/or tylenol.  The cost will vary geographically, but I would expect it to be between $3000-4000 if done in the office.

Carmen Kavali, MD