Small but Noticable Spaces, and Overbite Correction? (photo)

My daughter has spaces through out her teeth, mainly the upper and lower central, lateral incisors,and canine, with a overbite. my question is what options are there to bring these small spaces together and correct the overbite? We were told that the overbite looked as if she pushes her tongue when she swallows?

Find out what is causing the spaces

+1

Orthodontics can close those spaces. There are so many options like Invisalgn or Bioliners which can close the spaces unnoticeably. If she is pushing her tongue against her teeth when she swallows and in fact has what is a called a tongue thrusting habit, this needs to be identified and stopped or otherwise the chances of the spaces opening again are significant. There are several successful appliances that can help break the habit and I would rule it out before proceeding with any treatment.

Mississauga Cosmetic Dentist

Space and overbite correction

+1

Your best option will be braces, like Invisalign. Sure, there are other options out there for straightening your teeth, but none offers the level of comfort, convenience and confidence that you'll find with Invisalign. And no matter what stage you're at in life, you'll appreciate how our cutting-edge approach to treatment has minimal interference in how you live, but has a significant positive impact on how you look and feel about yourself. From mild cases of crooked teeth and protruding teeth, to much more difficult dental problems involving serious malocclusion, overbite, or underbite, Invisalign effectively corrects a wide variety of dental problems. Whether your teeth are widely gapped, overly crowded or somewhere in between, Invisalign has an affordable teeth straightening option for you.

Fairfax Cosmetic Dentist

Small Spaces and Overbite Correction

+1

Thank you for submitting photos. From the looks of the photos, I feel that your daughter would do very well with Invisalign. After completing treatment, the dentist should put a "fioxed lingual retainer" behind her lower anterior teeth, and she would have to wear retainers at night FOREVER to prevent a relapse from the forces of her tongue. Good luck. You should see excellent results.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

What can we do to correct some spacing and an overbite

+1

From the pictures you have provided I would think you are a good candidate for invisalign to help close those spaces.  Find a qualified invisalign provider in your area and seek out a consultation to find out all of your options

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist