I have a small mole on my forehead and i was wondering how i should remove it?

I have a small mole which is flat on my forehead, it is like 1-2 cm and i really want to remove it. I'm also kind of scared if their are any risks? like health risks

Scalpel Sculpting Followed By Dermaplaning Works Well For Removing Both Raised & Flat Moles

+1
Although removing moles by any method from the face is likely to leave a small scar, scalpel sculpting, which involves no deep cutting or stitches has, in my experience, proven quite successful for achieving gratifying aesthetic results while leaving little, or often barely perceptible, scars.

The technique, which I have been using for thirty years, involves "scultping the mole" off from the surrounding skin in a tangential fashion (i.e. not cutting deeply into the skin). Deep cutting will inevitably result in a scar, while superficial (horizontal) removal in this fashion largely avoids this. Elliptical and fusiform simply describe the resulting shape of a wound excision after cutting them out deeply and before the placement of the sutures.

• As an important aside, destructive modalities to simply destroy the mole, e.g. lasers, electrocautery, electrodessication or cryosurgery should not be performed since these simply destroy all the mole tissue and do not permit a small specimen to be sent to the lab to ensure that the mole removed was entirely benign.
Following scalpel sculpting, the borders of the mole can then be smoothed and blended with the surrounding normal skin by "dermaplaning," a technique by which the edge of the scalpel is used to delicately abrade the skin. Properly done, the entire procedure, performed under local anesthesia, takes no more than three to five minutes. In most cases, the procedure is done at the time of the consultation.

How to remove mole on forehead?

+1
You mentioned the mole on your forehead is flat and small.  You also mentioned that it is 1-2 cm, which would make it relatively large.  I'm not sure if you meant mm instead of cm.  In any case, it is possible to safely excise a flat mole on the forehead.  If the mole is 1-2 mm, then the scar would be fairly small.  If the mole is 1-2 cm, then the scar would be longer.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon