Small Lump Between Breast and Armpit 3 Months After Breast Augmentation?

3 months ago I had saline breast augmentation, I have had a small lump in my right breast towards the armpit. It feels like a tiny metal ball. My surgeon says it is normal to happen, though I'm worried because it has been three months. Should this be something to worry about? Or could it possibly just be a swallon lymph node. Even so, could this be serious? Thanks Jessica

Small nodule three months after augmentation

+1
You don't say how old you are . Many factors affect the likelihood that this is anything to be concerned about. Most healing is done by 2 months. Every nodule felt in a breast requires follow up and proper evaluation. Your ObGyn or primary doctor can examine your breasts and help you determine the best course of action.

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon