Small Hole Opened and Bled 1 Month Post Otoplasty in the Bottom of the Incision Line?

Small,tender red-blue lump started to develop four days ago in the bottom of the wound,perpendicular to incision,just under the skin.In the middle there was a small area of thin skin.I cleaned it with peroxide and octenisept.Yesterday,I applied pressure with gauze on it and it burst and bled a little,leaving a 1 mm hole.Blood was bright red.I started to apply antibiotic ointment today,hole looks smaller,but some blood still come out.I have apt with surgeon tomorrow,want to hear second opinion.

Small opening after otoplasty

You might have a small stitch abscess.  This can be fairly easily remedied in the office.  I agree with your current treatment.  I'm sure your doctor will take care of it.