Can I Fat Transfer to My Hips?

I'm a very small woman ( 5'1" around 105 & 110lbs) my major concern is my hips. I pretty much have boy-ish hips. Is there anyway to add hips considering I don't have much, of any fast to transfer?

If you have some fat to transfer

+1

It depends if you have enough fat to transfer.  If you are 5'0" tall and weight 109 lbs you probably have enough fat to transfer, it you weigh 90 lbs you probably do not have enought fat to transfer.    The best thing to do is send photos and/or see a plastic surgeon in consulatation.   Fat transfer to the hips is quite successful for the right candidate.

Best regards,

Dr. Smith

Fat Transfer to Hips

+1

In a smaller individual such as yourself, a nice hip improvement can be made with 200 cc to 300 cc per hip.  This can usually be procured from almost any physique, although pictures or an exam would be necessary to determine for sure. Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hip fat grafting and Brazilian buttlift several times a week. Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Fat Injection Hip Augmentation

+1

Fat injections to your hips would be the best choice for augmentation but with your thin body frame it is doubtful you have enough tissue for the procedure. A physical examination would be needed to determine if you have any adequate donor sites.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Hips

+1

Hips can be augmented and made wider. Fat transfer is the most natural way. If you do not have any fat then the only alternative is silicone implant to the hips. They can be custome made for your specific situatiion.