Possible to Get Small Golf-ball Sized Breast Implants?

I am a flat A cup. I'm looking for a very small breast increase. I just want a tiny amount of volume to plump up my areolas so they project outward about an inch, and I want each breast to be about 2 inches wide (a bit wider than a golf ball). Are there implants this small? 

Breast Implants can be too small

+1
Some people think that a small breast implant equals a natural looking result, Not so. Of course, a huge implant will always look "done" breast implants must be the appropriate size, shape and positioned correctly in order for the result to be natural. 

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Implant size

+1

What you are asking is not possible. There are no implants that small, but you certainly can get fairly small implants to match the base width of your breasts.  See a plastic surgeon.

Small breast implants

+1

I can appreciate that you want a very subtle change, but you are describing a change that is so slight, it makes no sense to have surgery at all.  I suggest that you see a plastic surgeon who can work with you using implant sizers so you can get some idea which size, if any, will create the appearance you are looking for.

Bruce Genter, MD
Abington Plastic Surgeon

Very small volume breast augmentation is your choice

+1

Breast size is a personal decision, and a very small implant, one that say will just enhance and push forward the areola is quite possible. The implant needed for such an augmentation would be custom as the smallest 'off the shelf' implant is 100cc perhaps 4 inches in diameter. The implant would need to be in a subglandular location to marry well with the breast. There is also the option of the Bravia suction enhancement system when only a small volume enhancement is needed. Finally fat grafting or the newer hyluronic acid fillers not yet available in the US developed for the breast could suit your goals. Concerning fat grafting, experience, small volumes over several sessions, may give the safest results. There is a very real risk of calcifications or fat cysts which could throw off the mammogram, but small volumes could work out well.

peterejohnsonmd

Golf ball breast implants will not create natural appearance

+1

Thanks for the question! Breast implants can come in many different shapes and sizes. Fortunately, there are none that are shaped like golf balls. 

Using a golf ball implant will distort your breast and areola. 

There are a lot of great options in breast augmentation today. Your best bet is to work with a board certified plastic surgeon who can review the different techniques with you and help you decide which one will help you meet your aesthetic goals.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Small golf-ball sized breast implants

+1

Turly "golf ball sized implants can be made BUT WHY? You might need a reality check. Have you seen any boarded plastic surgeons? After you see these doctors maybe you will have a better understanding of implants.

Good Luck from MIAMI Dr. B

Golf ball implants: not a good idea but you may want to consider non-surgical breast augmentation

+1

There are implants this small but not that round. You may want to consider a non-surgical option such as the Brava device for a non-surgical breast augmentation

The size of the implant depends on the patient desire and her breast tissue

+1

You can have a small implant if that is what you want. The best approach would be to get at least two consultation with board certified plastic surgeons.

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Tiny breast implants

+1

There are small implants but not golf ball sized.  The proper implant for you has a width close to the width behind your entire breast.  Otherwise they will look strange.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Golf Ball Sized Implants

+1

The implants come in a pretty wide range, from 100cc -800cc.  However, the 100cc implants are very very small, and  would add almost nothing to even the smallest of patients. I would consult with a plastic surgeon in your area so that you can geta  good idea about the implants themselves and which size/type would be appropriate for your desired goal.

Christopher V. Pelletiere, MD
Barrington Plastic Surgeon