Small Flat Mole Removal

I have 5 small round flat moles which are dark brown in colour. I have white skin. I would just like to ask which would be the best way to remove them. And if a freezing treatment bought over the counter would be effective or would it harm the skin?

Moles should be shaved, but never frozen

+1

The best way to remove a mole is a cosmetic shave by your dermatologist.  Moles need to be evaluated under the microscope after removal, and a cosmetic shave will leave the least amount of scarring.  Over the counter freeze applications don't really work well at all.  But more importantly, moles should never be destroyed in this fashion (or with a laser).  They should be removed.

Baton Rouge Dermatologic Surgeon

Moles

+1

Moles should be removed surgicaly and sent for biobsy and pathological examination.

That is the safest way to do moles any where in the body.