Small Fish Tattoo on Wrist, Can I Get Excision? (photo)

I got this and I dont regret it, but the religious aspect is keeping me from getting jobs, Would love a one time excision over the laser option, Opinions?

Laser for Tattoo Removal

+1

I would absolutely recommend using a laser to try and remove the tattoo. I prefer the Q-Switch Alexandrite laser, which has great success in 3-5 sessions on black ink. We typically apply a numbing cream and possibly a numbing injection, and the procedure is quick and comfortable. I wouldn't recommend an excision in that area, as it is filled with vasculature and the skin isn't particularly thick or lax, meaning healing could be problematic. Hope this helps. Best of luck! 

Laser tattoo removal

+1

I would seek treatment with lasers. its a very simple tattoo and it might respond very nice to laser without causing scarring 

Misbah Khan, MD