What Can I Do About a Small Bumpy Chin?

My chin is very small and receeding. The area around my chin is despressed, with a donut like mass in the middle, dimple in the middle and all. I suffer from cystic acne, which has left scars further deforming my chin leaving it lumpy. How can I smooth out my chin? I dont want an implant as I want to avoid surgery and though my chin appears to be receeding, it protrudes when i smile and i dont want to ruin my smile. Can I use fillers to create a better harmony and smooth out the texture?

Chin Implant is ideal to improve look of depressed appearance of chin

+2

Our Boney Facial structure helps to define our appearance.

When the chin is weak or undersized, it disturbs facial balance and harmony. A weak chin may make a nose appear larger and more conspicuous, the skin in the chin/jaw area appear loose and more textured, an overbite appear more pronounced, or a double chin appears worse.

I improve facial balance and harmony through placement of a chin implant. Often, this procedure is performed at the time of nasal plastic surgery or neck contouring procedures such as facelift or cervicofacial liposuction.

Facial augmentation or implant surgery is one of facial plastic surgery's most gratifying procedures. It provides immediate and effective results that can last a lifetime, while dramatically improving facial harmony.

I believe a chin implant may be an ideal procedure to address your concerns related to the appearance of your chin. You may also choose to combine chin implant with facial skin resurfacing to improve the texture of the skin.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon