I Have Small Bumps on my Penis Head, What's The Cause? I'm STD Free.

I have small bumps on my penis head and initially thought it was PPP (Pearly Penile Papules) I tried everything from tea tree oil to recommended creams by my doctor, and it still persists and one of them has a small hole in it now... I am STD free from tests and still wonder what to do about this irritation.

Treatment for Pearly Penile Papules (PPP) with CO2 laser

+1

You may have pearly penile papules. The treatment of choice for these lesions in CO2 laser. I have treated over 600 patients with this condition with no problems, and the treatment is painless and requires no injections. Topical creams and "home remedies" do not work and can cause injury. Be wary of false claims of these treatments on the internet. I hope this helps. Take care, Dr. Groff

San Diego Dermatologist

Pearly penile papules treatment

+1

Pearly penile papules are harmless types of skin glands seen on the penis area.  They can be effectively and safely removed by a dermatologist.

Anatoli Freiman, MD, FRCPC

Toronto Dermatology Centre

Anatoli Freiman, MD
Toronto Dermatologist

Treating pearly penile papules

+1

Pearly penile papules are benign growths that many men have on the edge of the glans of their penis. The lesions are considered angiofibromas which appear for no good reason, but this condition is considered a variant of normal. There are no creams that will clear this, although there are great destructive treatment options from your dermatologist. Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Penis bumps can be pearly penile papules

+1

Pearly penile papules are harmless saliences at the ridge of the glans. The will not disappear by using a cream or tea tree oil. The can be removed e.g. with radio frequency. You should see a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis. 

Best regards, 

Dr. Robert Kasten

Robert Kasten, MD
Mainz Dermatologic Surgeon