Small Bumps (Like Milia) and Some Break-outs All over my Face After Microdemabrasion?

i had two sessions of microdermabrasion, and i am having some break-outs and i got small bumps on my face only after these sessions, is it normal or is it unusual?

+1

That is completely normal, Microdermabrasion helps stimulate oils in the skin after a treatment and bring everything out to the surface, if you already had some active acne in the skin I would suggest waiting till the blemishes are controlled. Ask your provider to possibly do a light chemical peel after you have had your treatment, this will help control the break outs.

Best of Luck