Small bump was revealed at the site of large bump removal when cast was removed - minimally invasive options? (photo)

I had open rhinoplasty one week ago to reduce a bump on my bridge. After cast removal a bump was still there, smaller than before but noticeable. My surgeon said it was swelling and recommended taping. He warned that some bumps can persist. It feels soft when I press on it but I am worried that it may harden as time goes by and I would once again be left with a "nose with a bump". Please advise, in worst case scenario, what minimally invasive procedures are available to correct this permanently.

Persistent dorsal hump after rhinoplasty

+1
The fact that the bump feels soft is a good sign. Most likely it is just a swelling, which is very common after rhinoplasty. Just wait it out at least 6 months and see. If the hump still persists and is bothersome, you may consider either a small revision or to caumuflage it with a filler. 

Small bump was revealed at the site of large bump removal when cast was removed - minimally invasive options?

+1
  At one week, you just need to be a patient.  I do not see much in the photo.