Small Bump/lump Forming on the Top of the Bridge of my Nose 6 Months Post Surgery?

Hi, I had rhinoplasty/septoplasty 6 mths ago tocorrect breathing , remove small hump from the bidge of my nsoe and to lift a droopy tip. Few weeks ago I started to nsoe that as my swelling is going down, the small bump started to appear on the bridge of my nsoe looking like a mosquito bite. It feels hard when i run my finger over it and feels like a bone spur. Can you please advise if I will be needing a revision or will this bump hopefully go away with time? thanks a lot christina

Small Bump Forming on Bridge 6 Months Post Rhinoplasty

+1

It is possible that new bone is forming, but a more likely cause of your new bump is that swelling has resolved and the fullness is now visible. You probably will need a minor revision to eliminate this irregularity in your profile.

Bump on nose

+1

Sometimes small bumps are noticeable or develop as the swelling subsides. This often can be rasped down if it is bone in nature.  You should discuss it with your doctor.

A bump on the nose 6 months after rhinoplasty will probably require a revision.

+1

After 6 months, most of the time decisions about potential revision can be made.  A visible bump will probably not go away and might need a small revision.  Discuss this with your surgeon.