Treatment for Small Bump on my Forehead Right Under the Hairline?

what is the treament for bump on my forehead it is noticeable but not hurting. it is like a dime size.

Bump on forehead.

+1
This is probably a sebaceous cyst. It can be removed with a small incision at the hairline that you will not see because it will leave only a fine line.

Bump on the forehead

+1

Without an exam  it is difficult to assess what the bump on your forehead is. There are many different reasons for a bump on the forehead.

Sebaceous cyst

+1

If the bump is mobile with will defined margins it is most likely a cyst.

Superficial skin cysts are either
1)superficial skin cells that have been driven down to a deeper level where they are considered foreign & your body confines or walls off (the cyst walls)
or
2)plugged glands that normally produce lubricants etc. for the skin surface once plugged the gland expands & its walls become the cyst walls

The only way to definitively treat a persistent cyst of this sort is complete removal of the cyst contents & its entire wall. If you leave any portion of the cyst behind it will recurr. If you leave multiple fragments you will have more than one cyst when it recurrs.

It's better to remove it while it is small than let it enlarge & therefore require a larger incision/scar for removal. I myself have had 10 or so removed from my scalp over the years.