Small Bump Appears 7 Months After Rhinoplasty, Can This Be Scar Tissue or Thick Skin?

I had closed rhinoplasty preformed 11 months ago. Seven months ago I noticed a small bump and thought it was a pimple and forgot all about it. I had a bump on the top and both side of my nose removed and the tip refined. The location of the new bump is where I had the most work done. Could this new bump be scar tissue or thicker skin? Also my tip is still longer and not as upturned as I hoped. Is there still a chance my tip could shrink?

11 Months Following Rhinoplasty and Tip and Dorsal Hump Concerns

+1

The tip, particularly in patients with thick skin, may well be swollen at 11 months.  The dorsum healing is likely complete.  I would recommend another exam by your plastic surgeon to give you additional input.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty results at 11 months will not change substantially.

+1

Rhinoplasty results at 11 months will not change substantially. Return to your surgeon if you have confidence in him and see what he says. If not get a second opinion.