Small Bump Appears 7 Months After Rhinoplasty, Can This Be Scar Tissue or Thick Skin?

I had closed rhinoplasty preformed 11 months ago. Seven months ago I noticed a small bump and thought it was a pimple and forgot all about it. I had a bump on the top and both side of my nose removed and the tip refined. The location of the new bump is where I had the most work done. Could this new bump be scar tissue or thicker skin? Also my tip is still longer and not as upturned as I hoped. Is there still a chance my tip could shrink?

11 Months Following Rhinoplasty and Tip and Dorsal Hump Concerns

The tip, particularly in patients with thick skin, may well be swollen at 11 months.  The dorsum healing is likely complete.  I would recommend another exam by your plastic surgeon to give you additional input.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA