Could Small Bruise by Breast Implant Incision be a Hematoma?

I had breast augmentation about 11 days ago. I did the under the breast incision and the skin on my left side around the armpit and left arm burns when I touch it and today I noticed a small bruise under my left breast by my incision and the skin there burns also. Could this be a hematoma?

Hematoma? after breast augmentation

+1

Pain and bruising could suggest a hematoma but the only way yo tell is to get examined by your surgeon.

Hematoma after Breast Augmentation?

+1

It would be in your best interests to be seen by a plastic surgeon with concerns that you have.  The “bruise” that you have could be a simple bruise or could be a sign of a deeper collection (hematoma). Direct examination will be necessary for good diagnosis.