Small Breasted - FDA-Approved Pills Instead of Surgery?

I have been talking with my husband about breast implants and he is just so worried about the surgery and also that it doesnt last a lifetime, so he said maybe I could go to a doc who could provide me with breast enhancer pills or even a shot to enhance my breast....Are there any know pills or shots that can enhance breast???

+1
There is no safe/effective medication, cream, herbs, or nonsurgical  method to significantly increase breast size. Be careful about believing heavily marketed “miracles" that you will undoubtedly read/hear about.   Best wishes.

Non-implant methods of breast enlargement or augmentation.

+1

There are many products that claim to do this. The problem is sorting out all the hype. Birtth control pills may achieve small increases for some patients. Macrolane is an injectable product that provides temporary augmentation with injection but it is not permanent and it is not inexpensive. You would have to travel to Europe for this treatment. The BRAVA device may provide up to a one cup size improvement.  Fat transfer is another emerging option.

Breast Implant alternatives.

+1

There are no pills, hormones, creams, exercisers, or devices to enlarge breasts (that work). The Brava system is a vacuum breast cup that is worn adhered to the breasts for 12 or more hours a day for months and months in hopes that it would stimulate breast enlargement. Good studies showed no more than 1/2 cup size enlargement, and it was not always permanent. Side effects included severe rashes. Most common results was lots of time and $$ spent with no, to extremely minimal, results. Fat grafting and more recently, "stem cell" grafting is another alternative that is being touted by (mainly) unscrupulous physicians. It can work but can also cause dead tissue, scars, and calcifications within the breasts that can interfere with the mammographic detection of breast cancer. Not recommended.

Implants are your best option, and have been shown to be reliable and safe, at least the newest generation of cohesive silicone implants. They cannot rupture (they are a soft solid cohesive material, not the ooey, gooey silicones of the past that could leak and rupture), and they have had boatloads of good scientific research that show NO cause-and-effect relationship between silicone gel implants and any kind of autoimmune disease, arthritis, lupus, scleroderma, or increased risk of breast cancer. If my family member wanted or needed breast implants, they would have them in a heartbeat! (And several do!)

Choose a well-trained, experienced, board-certified (American Board of Plastic Surgery) plastic surgeon who does predominantly cosmetic surgery and has a large breast surgery practice! And reassure your husband that he will not be repulsed by abnormal, hard, or unnatural breasts. Good surgeons get great results!

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Small breasts and pills

+1

There are no magic potions that I know of that can make the breastss larger.  The only successful and reliable way that I know how to achieve larger breasts is by using breast implants.

Breast Augmentation without implants

+1

The VAST majority of women who have breast augmentation by a qualified plastic surgeon are pleased with their result, according to published studies.  When problems occur, they are usually straightforward to correct.  Augmentation with implants, although not guaranteed for any particular duration, most often provides many years of benefit.  At the present time, implants are the simplest, most reliable, predictable method of augmentation, and are safe.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon, or several.  The best way to overcome your reluctance is to get more information. 

Steve Laverson, MD

Alternative to breast implants for enlargement

+1

You are asking if there are pills instead of implants to enhance the breasts. There are, but do not spend your money since at best they are ineffective and at worst they could be harmful to you.Your husband's concern about implant augmentation are valid. Even though this surgery has a very high satisfaction rate, it is not without problems. An alternative that might work for you is fat graft breast augmentation. This is your own fat that is injected into your breasts. The added benefit is that you also get some body contouring as well. This procedure is without an incision or scar. You can read about it on my web site seattlebreastsurgery. Good luck.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Pills to enhance breast size

+1

The simple fact is that there are no pills that will safely increase breast size, especially not approved by the FDA. You may find 'offers' and claims on the web but don't be fooled. Breast augmentation with implants is your best bet.

peterejohnsonmd

Pills for breast enlargement are potentially dangerous

+1

Three have been various herbal formulations that have been sold for breast enlargement but none that have ever met the standards for safety and effectiveness for FDA approval. They may actually be dangerous because they are designed to act like estrogen which could provoke breast cancer. Breast implants actually have a lifetime warranty so it creates confusion when patients are told that they won't last that long; some don't, most probably do.

Richard Baxter, MD

Non-implant breast augmentation

+1

At the present time there is nothing I'd recommend but down the road you might consider fat grafting for a limited size increase.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Are there any know pills or shots that can enhance breasts safely?

+1

Regarding: "I Am SMALL BREASTED Instead of Surgery Are There any Pills That Are FDA & Actually Work
I have been talking with my husband about breast implants and he is just so worried about the surgery and also that it doesnt last a lifetime, so he said maybe I could go to a doc who could provide me with breast enhancer pills or even a shot to enhance my breast....Are there any know pills or shots that can enhance breast
???"

Breasts grow under the influence of female hormones. Placing women (or transgender men) under long-standing high doses of female hormones is NOT risk free and is associated with increased breast cancer and blood clotting risks. When viewed with these risks in mind, a breast augmentation procedure is a MUCH safer option.

Dr. Peter Aldea