Too Small Breast Augmentation? (photo)

6 months post b/a & very unhappy with results,to point that i'm depressed/embarassed about it. At consult PS said mod profile would give me a nice sporty look and high would give me the fullness I wanted. Placed 375 high under muscle. Post op,PS told me they weren't as full as he expected either & he was surprised how much they pushed on my ribcage, but there was no way i could go bigger. Could this be the truth? Does it look like 375 is whats placed? 5'8'' 132lbs pre 34 a/b post Vsecret 34c/d

Disappointed with size post op

+1

Your augmentation looks good but only you can decide if the implants are big enough. I always have patients try on sizers with a sports bra so that they can pick out a size they like. We have very few patients unhappy with their size. You can always place a bigger implant under local anesthesia.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Cosmetic Surgery is an Art and a Science

+1

Thank you for the question. If you feel the implant is too small, then you may need a larger one. Also consider a tear drop shape for your vertical fullness. Best Wishes..Dr Thomas Narsete Austin, Tx

Thomas A. Narsete, MD (retired)

Breast Augmentation Size

+1

If you want to be bigger, but your implants are as wide as your breasts, consider a higher profile implant. The higher profile implant can be a larger volume with a similar width. That way, your nipple pushes further away from your chest and you will wear a larger bra size.

Michael Horn, MD

Going bigger than High Profile

+1

If you want silicone, the only option is the extra high profile.  Another option which may not be as desirable would be to overfill a saline implant.  Sorry you aren't thrilled--you do look good if it makes you feel any better!

Michael Decherd, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Unhappy with results

+1

If you think that you are too small now then the obvious answer would be to put in a larger volume implant.  It sounds like your doctor was just as surprised by the result as you were.  I imagine that he would try and work with you to give you the best price if you opt for a second surgery.  If he refuses to go larger then I would suggest getting a second opinion elsewhere.  Bottom line:  If you aren't happy with your size and want to go larger then you need to find a plastic surgeon who would be willing to put in a larger volume implant.

Edwin C. Pound, III, MD

As big as you can get?

+1

Your doctor has used the widest implant your chest can handle.  The only way to go any bigger would be to use an ultra high profile implant but those can look extremely fake.  Maybe discuss with him/her and see options.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS