Small Black Hair-like Fiberglass is Coming Out Of My Skin. What Do I Do?

First, Get a Biposy

+1

This complaint is rather infrequent, but has been heard by every dermatologist.  The cause and the diagnosis can not be agreed upon.  The term Morgellon's Disease has been used to describe this condition.  Television documentaries have discussed this topic.  Many dermatologist questions whether this is real or a factitious disease referred to as Delusions of Paracytosis.  I always suggest a biopsy of the involved skin.  If I feel that there is an underlying psychological component, I typically have my patients seen by a psychiatrist and most of my patients have done better with some for of treatment

Fort Lauderdale Dermatologist