Small Acne Scars on My Face. Tried DeepFX, But Didn't Erase Them. Options?

I have a lot of acne scars on my face They are tiny (smaller than 1mm diameter) I have already undergone 10 times of Deepfx, the scars appear to be shallower (very shallow can only be seen when the light cast behind me) but the edge is still apparent Is there any way to make them look better?

Ice pick scars from acne I would suggest TCA CROSS Treatment

+1

I would suggest TCA cross method to get the ice pick scars to rise up. Once closer to the level of the rest of your skin I would then do some resurfacing.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treatment of Small Acne Scars on the Face

+1

It would be helpful to see some photographs as there are many types of small acne scars and treatment recommendations depend on the type of scars and skin type. That being said, scars that are smaller than 1mm in diameter are likely pitted or ice-pick in nature and may benefit from punch excision, electrodessication and/or TCA cross technique.  I recommend you consult with a board-certified dermatologist experienced in treating acne scars. Click on the link below to view before and after photos of acne scars treated with filler and electrodessication.

Web reference: http://www.barnettdermatology.com/treatments.php?id=24