Is It Possible to Make My Eyes Smaller?

I want to have small eyes. I think I have medium eyes, but most of people say that my eyes are big. And I need to have small eyes. Is it possible? I hope it is.

Big eyes

+1

The eyes can appear big for a variety of reasons, including eyelid retraction or buldge proptotic eyes.  There are surgical and nonsurgical options, depending on the problem. Consult an oculoplastic surgeon.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Making eyes smaller

+1

Hi Melisasunay,

I really need a photo for this one but yes that can be done in some cases.  One of my first moves is to add some fat to the upper lid to create a smaller looking eye but it depends on so many things.  Do you have a photo?

Chase Lay, MD

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon