Sm/mid C with Plenty of Breast Tissue. What Would 255cc Do for Me with a Lift? (photo)

At my lift/augmentation consult, my PS and I agree that I am on the smaller end of a saggy 36C cup. I am looking to be a full firm C/small D. PS commented that I have quite a lot of breast tissue (even around my armpits) and my breasts lean toward the heavy side. I am torn on what gel implants in the mid 200s will do. On measuring, he commented that I would need a 12-13 diameter. Would going into the 300cc range on a mentor moderate + (to get the 12cm base) push me to a large D or DD?

You will need to have lift

+2

Your pictures show low breast tissue and you have fair amount of breast tissue. If you are happy with your breast while wearing push up bra, then you only need lift. Implant indicated in patients that need volume more than lift and you need lift more than volume. Please see board certified plastic surgeon for in person consultation.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

What Would 255cc Do for Me with a Lift?

+2

I do agree with trying to follow the guideline to match the breast width to the implant diameter. If you prefer the volumes around 250 cc, stick with the lower profile implants (moderate) rather than the moderate plus. That will match your breast width and keep you within the size range you seem to prefer. 

All the best. 

Sm/mid C with Plenty of Breast Tissue. What Would 255cc Do for Me with a Lift?

+1

Very hard to be exact over the internet. 300 cc might give a DD appearance. While a 255 cc might be to small. So the 275cc might be "just right"! My point is beast to decide in person the size not over the internet. 

Lift and implants

+1

Yes, I agree that you will need a lift. AS for the specific volume of implant and shape, I think a simple test for volume would be to do a baggy test. Then the dimension can be matched up to your body.

Choosing Your Breast Implant Size

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

As you can imagine, despite your good description of body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise  advice online.
The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “D or DD” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.