Healing Slowly After Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift with Implants

I had a tummy tuck and breast uplift and implants 4 months ago. My breasts have dropped, although the scarring looks good, I am in a lot of pain in my left one, I can't even wear the seat belt properly, but my surgeon says they are fine and does not check them now! One is lower and the other one, the nipple is facing left! He just laughs it off and calls me Miss Perfect!

+1

There maybe a variety of reasons for slow healing including the fact that this is alot of surgery. If you are smoker, please stop. PAin varies during the recovery process as the nerves recover and may be hyperexcitable but examination for contracture should be examined. Revision of breast lift and augmentation surgery is often requierd 6-9 months later to optimize the resutls.

Breast pain

+1

Doesn't soudn right. You shouldn't have too much pain at four months in your breast. You should go back and speak to your surgeon.

Breakdown in Doctor Patient Relation

+1

I am truly sorry to hear of your condition. But I am not sure how any of the Plastic surgeons on this website can help you. It sounds like you picked the wrong Plastic surgeon and have a breakdown in your communications and relationship. Maybe you should consider visiting ANOTHER qualified surgeon to examine you and educate you on your progress and options?