Sloushing Sound Post Breast Implants?

I am six weeks post op for breast surgery and I can still feel the sloshing under my left breast when I do the routine massaging. I can also feel something toward my lower inner side of my left breast. I am wondering if that's normal or if it will go away. I had paid more to get silicone done to prevent the rippling effect but now feeling it at only six weeks I fear that it will get worst. If there is sloshing, how come it only happen to one side?

Sloshing after implants

+1

Fluid can occur around implants, and at six weeks it may be a developing seroma. You should have it checked out by your surgeon.

Sloshing sound post breast implants

+1

Early after surgery patients often experience odd sounds that tend to resolve within a few weeks...this far out from your surgery, you may have some fluid (seroma) around one of your implants...best to check with your surgeon and get examined.

Leonard T. Yu, MD
Kahului Plastic Surgeon