Sloshing 6 months post op, is this normal?

I had a ba 6 months ago and they still slosh only when I massage them under and on the crease massage. Is that ok? I'm very careful with them and had silicone so I doubt they leaking. Just making sure that that is ok and normal ??

Sloshing around breast implants at 6 months

+1
Thank you for your question.  Although fluid can normally be around breast implants excessive fluid that would create a sloshing sound is unusual.  Please see her plastic surgeon for an examination.

Sloshing at 6 months

+1
I think the only useful answer will come following an exam at which time you can demonstrate this to your surgeon. "Sloshing" usually means fluid or air around the implants.  But some use the term to describe what they feel with any movement of the implant.  Your surgeon should be able to sort out what this is.

All the best.