SlimLipo Versus Other Skin Tightening Procedures?

I am 30 years old...have achieved my ideal body weight but have excessive skin post delivery of two children. Based on my research I do not believe the Slim Lipo is required if my goal is to tighten loose skin in the abdomen only... Would the LuxlR Deep be my next option? Who has proven and demonstrated experience in the Philadelphia area?

SLIM LIPO for skin tightening

+1

I have had extensive experience with the SLIM LIPO for the last few years and based on the patients I have treated, SLIM lipo produces more skin tightening than the deep IR, but areas with stretch marks will not retract as well as skin without stretch marks

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon