Slim Lipo: Should I be Seeing Results 3 Days Post-Op?

I've had a slim lipo in my abs 3 days ago. I was really expecting to see some improvement as soon as i get off the surgery room, but, it was the oposit, i see my belly bigger and more round than was before.

The doctor took of 2,5 liters of my belly, would this result now be just fluid? (they inject 6 liters of the fluid)

Results with 3 days after SLIM Lipo

Results from SLIM lipo take about 1-2 weeks to become obvious, with full results after 3-6 months.  Make sure you wear your garment and topi foam religiously, as this will control your swelling and allow the best results and faster healing.