Would SlimLipo or CoolLipo Be Good for Me? (photo)

I had a full tt march 6th, but still have my flanks. I don't know whether it is loose skin or fat, but i heard that laser lipo can tighten up the loose skin as well. Do you think I should get this? If not, what kind of surgery would get rid of love handles like i have? my dr. said a lower body lift, but i dont want my whole body and to spend that much money, i just want the love handles.

Slim Liposuction following Tummy Tuck

+1

Wait at least 6 months after your Tummy Tuck to schedule the Slim Liposuction.  You are still healing, and these areas may continue to change.  Generally, Slim Lipo can be very helpful for the problem area you described.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an exam, and to answer you questions.

Slim lipo and tightening of the tissues

+1

if this was just done in March I would continue to wait. The answer to your question generally is that a technology like Slim Lipo can be most helpful for problem spots like this after a full tummy tuck. That being said, you may find that this looks better 3 to 6 months from now. I wouldn't necessarily rush into anything. Get a few consultations before proceeding with any procedures.

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon