Slim Lipo Complications - Pain 3 Months Post-op

I am 3 months post op and have sever pain. My doctors keeps saying that I just have to wait but I know this is not normal. What kind of doctor can I see to find out what may be wrong?

Pain after liposuction

+1

If the pain is still persisting at three months it may be that the muscular wall was irritated during the procedure (not likely damaged permanently).  Despite the comment of Dr. Blinski, Slim Lipo is actually a powerful tool that must be used properly.  Long standing pain is possible after any lipo case.  Seek pain management from a pain specialist.  I have not had this issue in my Slim Lipo cases but I perform all my lipo under local anesthesia which I think limits some postoperative issues.

If the the pain is in a focal area perhaps a steroid injection may be helpful.

Best of luck

Chase Lay, MD

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Slim Lipo is the weak sister of Smart Lipo so I have never seen this issue with Smart Lipo in over a few thousand cases. Seek a pain management doc.