What Happens to the Melted Fat Left Behind After Slim Lipo?

what if u have slim lipo and the doctor does not suction much fat out what happens to the melted fat that stays behind?

Melted fat after SlimLipo that is left behind dissolves and is resorbed by the body

+1

I try to remove all of the liquid dissolved fat after SlimLipo. In fact I often "wash out" the dissolved fat by irrigating with saline solution.

Some liquified or dissolved fat is left behind, it is impossible to remove it all. However the liquid fat does drain out through the incisions which are left open and on occasion I will insert a tiny drain to help remove the dissolved fat.

Dissolved fat and partially damaged fat after SlimLipo continues to be removed by absorption into the body tissues and blood stream, improving the result with time