Slim Lipo Seems Expensive! Is There Anyway to Get It Cheaper?

Slim lipo costs

+1

I charge $3500 for a typical SLIM Lipo for abdomen and flanks.   Please note that surgical costs are usually determined by how lung the surgery takes etc.  There is a lot of overhead costs involved with surgery!  Consider rent, malpractice, staff, medication, supplies, laser lease payments, laser tips, etc etc etc

when considering costs just think about how great you will look and feel, and that kind of happiness and confidence is priceless!

Web reference: Http://www.drlacerna.com

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Slim lipo or lipo

+1

Without stating what it costs, I would say that liposuction is often one of the least expensive things that a plastic surgeon does.