I Am a Slim Girl but Pair Shapped , It is Difficult for Me to Excersize Due to a Knee Injury Shall I Have Liposuction?

I am 5 ft 10 , a size 6(uk) on top and a size 8(UK) on the bottom . I am a slim person but I have some fat around my hips and thighs and it is making me unconfident . I go to the gym but I cant do to many excersises due to a knee injury . I am a model and being unconfident about my hips is starting to affect my work . I have been considering liposuction so I dont put much strain on my knee ,but I am affraid of side affects as I will loose my job . what do you suggest please?

Lipo suction in the shapely patient

+1

NO. You are absolutely perfect. You remind me of a perfect patient I performed the exact same operation you are seeking in 1997. Years later she became very manly looking. I undid what I had done to her ten years later by transferring fat into the areas I had sculpted. I am not making an aesthetic judgment. Only you can decide what you like and what you don't like...I'm just saying that as an artist and a surgeon who has performed thousands not hundreds of lipo-sculptures I would recommend that you lose weight by exercising not Liposculpture, not even conservative Liposculpture. I understand the pressures you are under and share your concerns but good judgment comes from experience...unfortunately; experience comes fro bad judgment. 

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Successful Outer thigh liposuction

+1

Your photos show a distinct and (probably) firm outer thigh making you a great candidate for reshaping with liposuction. Exercise is important, but doesn't create a spot reduction of a problem area as liposuction does. Of course, an examination of the area by an experienced liposuction surgeon is essential before making a decision.

Kimberly Finder, MD
San Antonio Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction should do well for patients with contour problems.

+1

It sounds like you would be very well with liposuction and it should help give you more confidence if the areas really bother you that much.  It is very easy to get done with a quick recovery time.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD 

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction of the hip area

+1

You may benefit from some conservative liposuction of your outer thigh (saddle bag) and hip area. I would not recommend removing too much fat as this may take away too much of your feminine curves. You should be examined by a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for a complete evaluation prior to surgery.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD