Slim Figure Considering BBL. Am I a Candidate?

I am a 30 5'6 120 lbs. I have a very flat stomach and torso but I want to get bbl. I am worried that I am not going to get any results if I under go the procedure. I have bigger arms and my thighs and black of my legs can stand to be lipoed but what is a realistic goal or cc's could I possible get out?

Am I a candidate for BBL if I am thin?

+1

It is impossible to give you a worthwhile response without photos. But in general most people have fat. So the question is what is the result you desire and can that result be a reality giving your physical examination.  A photo along with this post would be a good first step.

Slim Patients May Not Have Enough Fat for BBL

+1

Brazilian Butt Lift Requires More Fat Than Most Anticipate so you may not be a great candidate for this procedure. Photos or even better would be required to answer this question.

Most patients don't realize that only about 20-25% of fat removed is suitable for fat transfer. Also, not all of the fat that is transferred not all survives. In other words from you photos you may not have all of the fat required to achieve your goals of buttock augmentation though you will benefit from the procedure.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

As a slim woman, am I a candidate for the BBL?

+1

Judging from your description it seems that you do not have much donor fat, although you may have some to make somewhat of a difference. You really need photos of both your buttocks as well as of potentail donor sites such as the abdomen, hips, thighs and arms to be able to get a better understaing of your candiacy for the BBL. Ultimately you need to be examined by a Board Certified plastic surgeon. Goo luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Buttock Augmentation/Fat Transfer Method

+1

Judging my your height and your weight, you are probably very thin and do not have a lot of donor fat. Anybody can have any amount of fat transfered although you are limited as to how much. You probably wouldn't have enough to make much of a difference. Doing liposuction to your waist will make your buttock look bigger and give you a more "hour glass" shape. I would consult with a board certified plastic surgeon and go over your options. From there you can decide if this procedure would benefiet you.

Leo Lapuerta, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

To answer this question, I would need to see photographs.  You need to consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) for answers to your questions.  This is a very popular procedure.  We have had excellent results. 

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You need an in person examination and evaluation then can answer your question..........................