Slightly Uneven Nostrils?

I got a rhinoplasty about 13 years ago when I was 20, My nose is pretty but I have slightly uneven nostrils meaning one is a bit higher than the other. No one really notices it but it bothers me and I would like to get it fixed. What am I to expect to do a revision on something like this and can you name a few doctors who would be good for this type of procedure? I line in Oregon and am open to going to Seattle or California. Thanks!

Slightly Uneven Nostrils?

+1

If one is higher than the other, there are a couple of possibilities.  You will need someone to tell you if the procedure is not worth it as well as many of these nostril symmetry procedures can create more problems.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Uneven Nostril Treatment

+1

Uneven nostrils can usually be improved.  Simple skin excision or revision might work.  Sometimes, cartilage grafts (from your nose) might be needed to achieve symmetry.  Let your doctor take a look and give you advice.

Randy J. Buckspan, MD

Alar plasty for uneven nostrils

+1

The nostrils can be made more symmetrical in some, but not all cases. A picture from the base view is important to make any decisions as to whether or not surgery would help  for slightly uneven nostrils.

Uneven Nostrils

+1

Uneven nostrils can usually be improved,  We use several different techniques depending on the cause of the asymmetry.  I need to see pictures to describe alternatives and clarify expectations. If you are not comfortable putting pictures on this public forum you can send them to my e-mail address.