Slightly Thinning Face: Already Start with Fillers?

I'm 37. I always had a thin face (on a thin body frame). I dread the sunken in face my mother has. And now I notice a slight thinning in my face. It's just a little less plump overall, and i can tell the lower region of my face had the most thinning (although noone notices this, but I am a perfectionist). I'm starting spectra peel laser for pores soon, so that should help with plumpness as well (?). But do you think it's a good idea at my age to start with facial fillers for more volume?

Facial fillers at 37

+1

Facial fillers are a great product to use for hollowness. It is not age dependent. I have used fillers on younger patients than you.