I have a slightly swollen left breast & soreness when I gently squeeze it? Could this be from my 3 year old implant?

I noticed last night laying in bed on my side that my breast felt larger. I laid on my back and squeezed around and it felt a little firm. Didn't notice again until taking a bath tonight. Husband said it kind of looks a little swollen but not much. But I can definitely tell and feel it. Again there is some soreness and a slight pinching nerve pain at the bottom by the incision scar area. What can this be and when should I call and be seen?

Soreness of breast implant

+1
Soreness in a breast can be from so many different things. It is best to see your surgeon to be evaluated to provide you with a reasonable answer.