What Can I Do About a Slightly Raised Skin Bump on my Nose?

I have a small circular area (3-4mm in diameter) on my nose that's slightly raised. It happened because I was squeezing it too hard one day. I thought I was squeezing blackheads but the derm told me they were just sebaceous filaments. I've had it for a few months now and it doesn't seem to be going. It's not inflamed and can hardly be felt, but in certain lighting (above and close) it kinda looks like a pimple. Will it go with time? What can I do about it? It's fairly minor but it bugs me.

You could try Retin A for the 'bump'

+1

While it would be best if you went back to your derm to choose the best option, Retin A is worth considering since you had 'sebaceous filaments'/ 'black heads' in the area. It could be used just for an hour in the evening, slowly building up to an overnight leave on application if the bump is persistent. 

However, do consider going back to your derm - a precise diagnosis is a great way to make sure you get the best possible results!

Good luck!

India Dermatologist