Would slight weight gain cause my breasts to get bigger?

I had breast reduction surgery in october, going from a 34 F to a 34 B and was so happy with the results. A month on, I think they might be growing back. I don't see a significant change, but they do look bigger/more dense than they did post-op. There is a slight possibility I have gained a small amount of weight, as I was sick for 2 weeks and during that time was very inactive. So how much weight would I have to gain for my breasts to grow? Would a few pounds make a noticeable difference?

+1

Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure. Yes, weight gain is one of the variables involved when it comes to increase breast size. There is no way to generalize how much weight gain would lead to an increased breast size; this will vary from one patient to another based on many variables.

Other factors, such as variation in breast size associated with hormonal changes, may also be in play.

Keep in mind, given that you are only 2 months out of surgery, that breast skin contraction and changes that commonly occur after breast surgery may be ongoing; these changes may be what you are visualizing.

Best wishes; hopefully, you will be pleased with the long-term outcome of the procedure performed.