Slight Double Chin. Slim/Fit 20y/o, What Are My Options? (photo)

Hello! I am a slim,fit 20 y/o and have always had a slight double chin.Please advise what the best treatment would be ? Thank you !

Neck liposuction would be great for this.

+2

Neck liposuction can be performed under local anesthesia in an office setting with minimal down time.  It is typical to have this procedure on a friday and be back at work on monday.

Improving the appearance of a double chin

+1

Submental/jowl liposuction is a great option for removing fat in the chin/neck area. This procedure can yield fantastic results when performed properly, and there is very little down time. Looking at your photo, you may also benefit from a small chin implant to further enhance your profile.  I think you would be really happy with the outcome! From here, I would recommend a consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. He/she will be able to make recommendations for you based on your individual needs. I hope this helps, and best of luck to you!

Web reference: http://www.spaldingplasticsurgery.com/

Slight Double Chin. Slim/Fit 20y/o, What Are My Options?

+1

We offer Vaser Liposuction for this procedure.  This is very effective in removing fat and also has excellent skin tightening properties. 

+1

It’s difficult to tell because of the size of your photo, but it’s possible that you would benefit from either liposuction of the area, or from a small chin implant.  You could need both. 

Jonathan Ross Berman, M.D. , F.A.C.S.

Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction works great for double chin young adults

+1

Liposuction works great for double chin young adults - especially from those with extra fat that runs in families. Because you are young you have great skin elasticity so you should have a predictably great result. It can be done in the office under local anesthesia. 

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.