Are Slight Bumps Just Outside of the Area Where TCA Peel Applied Normal?

I recently did my first TCA peel on my face (lowest %)-2 days later I started noticing slightly raised bumps on the skin behind my ears extending down my neck slightly and also on the back of my ears. They only itch occasionally and are not red. I've never had this before and am wondering if this might be connected to the TCA or the antibiotic cream I used within those 2 days (an allergic reaction maybe)?

The bumps are most likely due to the antibiotic cream, especially if they itch.

+1

Bumps that itch may be related to a allergy from the antiobiotic cream you are using.  Consult with the doctor who did you treatment.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon