Will a Slight Bump to the Nose Tip Do Damage Month Post OP? How Delicate is Nose Tip at Month Post OP?

Last night I managed to bump my nose while going for an itch on my face. Bad aim. It wasn't a hard bump but more like a side swipe across the right side of my tip. I felt a quick pain and sensitivity but that went away right away. No lingering pain or swelling.

Will a slight bump to the nose tip do damage post-surgery?

+1

It is not likely you caused damage to your result, but I would recommend following up with your surgeon regarding any post-operative concerns and to ensure you are healing properly. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.