Slight Bottoming out At 6 Weeks?

Hi, I got 275cc mod+ silicone gel unders 7 months ago. At 6 weeks I noticed my rt implant to be lower, and ps said I had slightly bottomed out. My left has dropped, and they look good. My bottoming out hasn't changed since 6 weeks when I noticed it. Is it safe to say that it is stable? Will it stay where it is?

Implant Position Correction May be Helpful

What hould you do if one implant has dropped significantly more than the other many months after surgery?   Well, first, see if the difference is noticable in a bathing suit or clothes.  If it is not and it does not really bother you, it may be really minor and not worth a surgical revision.   If one side has fallen much lower than the other side, a revisional procedure known as a capsulorrhapy may be helpful.  In this procedure, the implant pocket is tightened with sutures.  It is often the case that the side which dropped was either a bit lower or thinner in terms of breast tissue thickness than the higher side.

Hope this helps and best wishes!

Dr. Bresnick

Breast Implants' Position Stable 7 Months After Surgery?

As you can imagine, it is not possible to give you precise advice online. However, the great majority of breast implant position change has already occurred by 7 months. Any further changes will  likely be minimal.

I would suggest that you continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon;  only time will tell exactly where the breast implants will end up eventually.