Is a very slight bifid nose better corrected with a filler? (Photo)

Apparently I've always had a bifid nose. I didn't know until recently. It is mainly in my septum, but I can also feel it in the tip. I don't want to really change anything else. And I want to avoid surgery if possible. It is very slight. Is a filler a good choice? Cost? And what are the risks and how common are they?

bulbous and bifid nasal tip

+1
We do not recommend fillers placed in the nose due to complications such as necrosis that can occur especially in the tip. They are also temporary. To reduce the bulbous tip, suture techniques to the lower lateral cartilages will remove the bifidity.  This can be performed with a tip rhinoplasty procedure. For many examples, please see the link below our rhinoplasty photo Gallery