Slight Asymmetry After Nose Job 12 Days Post-op?

Hello, I am a little worried and my ps is on holiday On the left side, swelling is minimal, the "squishy layer" is nearly nonexistent, I can feel my bone when I run my finger along the nose, it is not numb. On the right side, the "squishy layer" is way thicker,I feel soft tissue, I don't feel my bone when I run my finger along the nose, and my nose is so numb. The bridge looks wider on this side. I slept and laid down on the right side, it may be the reason why. Will it even out?

Asymmetry 12 days post rhinoplasty

+1

Without pictures, it is difficult to day what is going on.  I'm not sure what you mean by "squishy layer," but it sounds like the right side is just more swollen. That would explain the numbness and not being able to feel the bone. It is possible that you have a collection of blood in that area that will be reabsorbed by the body.  Is there someone covering for your doctor while he is on vacation?  If so you might want to check in with that person. 

Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon