Sliding Genioplasty or Jaw+genio Surgery? Costs As Well. (photo)

I currently have braces and thanks to some pictures from the orthodontist... really hate my profile and it's "mouse" appearance. My ortho referred me to an oral surgeon, suggesting a sliding genioplasty should be all I need due to my overbite being only slight. Is that all I'd need? How much does a sliding genio cost in the states (Seattle area)? I don't believe I'm a good candidate for an implant nor do I like hearing about the bone loss that can occur. Help is appreciated.

Sliding genioplasty in WA

+1

Please contact Dr. Michael Whelan in Lynwood WA (Sound Surgery).  He is the very best, a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Craniofacial surgeon, MD, Dentist and Oral Surgeon.  He wears all the hats to help you sort this out and is the best surgeon for this out there!