Slight Tenderness in Left Breast?

I have what doctors seem to think without an MRI, a torn rotatory cuff on my left side. I have painful restrictions in movement and it often pops and hurts. Since I have had this, recently I've noticed a slight tenderness in my left breast when I strain, bend over or cough etc. Could this be referred pain from my arm and shoulder? Thank you,Jayne

Slight Tenderness in Left Breast?

+1

This sounds like pain of musculo-skeletal origin, but I wouldn't discourage a visit to the plastic surgeon for an examination. All the best. 

Tenderness in breast due to shoulder

+1

It is possible to have some tenderness due to some muscle spasm and general inflammation. It should improve as your shoulder improves. If it doesn't than check in with your surgeon.

Ronald Schuster, MD