Does the Slendertone Face Work?

I'm not looking for a miracle (unless someone is giving them away for free!) Would like to look a little fresher, not necessarily younger.

Ultherapy for non surgical face lifts in Los Angeles

+1

In our Los Angeles plastic surgery practice, the Ulthera system works well to tighten the lower face, jowls, and neck area.  We customize Ultherapy with stimulatory fillers in practice. Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Slendertone Facelift

+1

I've never seen scientific evidence that facial exercise or stimulation is effective in facial rejuvenation. As you know, nothing is free but carefully investigate all alternatives before spending any of your money.