Does Sleeping on One's Face/side Potentially Affect Fat Transfer Retention?

I have a tendency unfortunately of sleeping on my face. Can the pressure affect the fat, and if so, would it only affect it for a short time proceeding the fat transfer procedure or could it potentially affect it indefinitely? I just had my second full round of FT post-rhinoplasty and I hadn't thought of this before, but I figured it might be relevant to the end result.

Fat grafting and sleeping patterns

+1

It certainly is possible that you could acutely move any transplanted material to the face if enough pressure is applied long enough. However, I think that after a few days or so it should not make much of a difference. There is also some evidence that continually lying on one side of the face can make it more wrinkled or sag more than the other side as well probably also a pressure related effect.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon